|A specialist who is actively looking for new job offers||A specialist who is considering the possibility of changing jobs|
Problems faced by the applicant:
- You doubt the competitiveness of your resume
- You are not satisfied with the number of invitations for an interview.
- You often get rejected after an interview and want to fix it.
- You need to carefully prepare for the difficult questions that the interviewee may ask.
- You feel you are capable of more and strive for growth and development.
- You have not been looking for a job for a long time and do not know the modern market
- You are asked to send a resume to a standing position, but you do not have time to write a resume
- You feel that your resume does not reflect your potential.
- You want to add value to your resume so that it reflects your actual experience and achievements.
- It is important for you to be an individual and sought after specialist, but you do not know how to apply yourself correctly.
- Professionalism and decency
- Posting a resume in the Candidate Base “Golden Staff”
- Determining positions relevant to your experience and interest position
Comprehensive consultation of the applicant in “Golden Staff” is the help of a practicing recruiter, which includes:
- personal meeting and conducting a training interview;
- preparation of comprehensive answers to provocation questions;
- preparing for a possible stress interview;
- assistance in resume writing with an emphasis on your strengths;
- expert advice on the choice of style of self-presentation and assistance in its preparation;
- preparation of questions for the interviewer;
- analysis of your non-verbal dialogue;
- assistance in finding new opportunities for professional development (we are not looking for a job for applicants, we help focus on the important, discarding all unnecessary).