Who? Top manager
A top manager is a company, department or department manager with the required work experience and qualifications. The top manager determines the strategy, clearly forms the goals, motivates the employees and increases the profitability of the company.
The joint determination of the competencies of the future manager is the key to the qualitative selection of candidates.
Competence of a top manager is a key set of professional basic and special qualities of a candidate, necessary to achieve certain goals of a company.
Key competencies of a top manager:
- 1. Leadership
- 2. Focus on results
- 3. Analytical and strategic thinking
- 4. Innovation
- 5. Delegation
- 6. Decisiveness
- 7. Flexibility and adaptability
- 8. Persuasive communication and influence on others
- 9. Establishing cooperation
- 10. Ability to make decisions
How? We are looking for
1. Headhunting, Executive Search
The search method of professional managers, which involves deep immersion in the client’s business environment, forming a pool of donor companies, identifying candidates that meet the requirements and tasks of the Customer, motivating them to go to our Customer’s company
2. Own base of candidates
– The base of high-level specialists and recommendations of opinion leaders, Networking – allows you to speed up the process of finding relevant applicants and get the most accurate picture of the candidate.
3. Social networks
– The method helps to build quality contacts with candidates relevant to the proposed position who are not in search of work
– Create a personal portrait of the candidate to relate it to the values of the company and the proposed position.
What? We appreciate
– diagnostics of the necessary competencies of candidates, which we define together with the customer, allows you to select for you the most efficient top manager;
2. Achievements and results of work
– applying modern interviewing techniques, we analyze in detail and determine the applicant’s previous experience, behavioral markers, achievements, which allows us to predict the effectiveness of the candidate in the company of the customer.
3. Professional knowledge and skills
– using advanced interview techniques, we correlate the requirements of the customer with the professional capabilities of the candidates
4. Motivation and personality traits
– deep approach and qualitative analysis allows to determine the ambitions and value system of the candidate, corresponding to the goals of the company;
– we diagnose the candidate’s motivational card in order to form the most attractive offer
– independently determine the sources of obtaining recommendations for the objectification of the evaluation of the experience of candidates;
– we check the accuracy of the received and diagnosed information
Whom? You get
- An effective manager who can implement quality change, make difficult decisions, motivate employees, and manage a team, helping the company grow.
- a detailed report and final candidates, with a description of achievements, strengths and development zones, recommendations from previous jobs, a motivation map.